Upload your video to Youtube:
1. Install the XVID codec (might work with other encoders too)
2. Start the game, and click "Avi settings"
Select XVID as video encoder and click configuration to set compression mode.
3. Play the game or in the editor.
4. Click on "Watch last game."
5. Hold down 9 to speed up replay, or backspace to reverse.
6. Press F12 to start recording (make sure you are in full screen mode)
7. Hold down the right mouse button to turn the camera.
8. Press F12 again to stop recording (skipping boring parts)
9. Quit the game by ESC and find the file Recording.avi in the folder My Documents\Goofball
10. Upload to youtube.