Problem running Tricky Truck.
I'm having an issue running Tricky Truck.  For the past few days when I try to play user levels Windows 10 throws a 'truck.exe has stopped working' error up.  I reinstalled and re-used my license key but same problems.  Before this I got a message saying 'another user is using my license key'.  Is this some problem on my end?  Is there a problem with the game?  Server?  Thanks for any information.  Is anyone else experiencing this?
Update:  I've been able to play the latest level uploaded (to date) but none of the earlier ones without crashing to desktop.  Also my license key is still not working properly.  If it is stolen can i replace it with another?  Here is what I get:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzDMnBa...e=youtu.be
When you reinstall windows, it gets recognized as a new computer. After 12 computers the license becomes invalid. You can request a new one.
Try running in windowed mode to avoid the crashes. The crashes can be a server issue.
I've had this game a long time. I have noticed when i reinstalled windows that the new Aldibar had a separate list of levels from the earlier ones. That's totally fine and I have reinstalled windows a few times but not sure if it's been 12 times. The activation seems to work intermittently. If you think a new license would help please consider this a request for a new key. I gave it a shot in windowed mode. Still crashes.

Thanks Archee!
Hey - finally managed to get on to the forum! Seems like I registered ages ago but could never get the activation email to be sent (or at least I never received it). 

Don't know what's happened with Tricky Truck, but it's been crashing since the beginning of February. Did something change with the server? Track 17257 (ChinaMegaStorv3) cannot be played for me. TT crashes immediately when I try to load it or show the preview. I'm sure it was crashing on other levels but I don't remember which and I now cannot get any other tracks to crash.

Also, TT is not recognising my serial number half of the time. My solution is to Quit and run TT again. Very frustrating!

Is there something that wI should be doing to make TT more reliable?
(03-04-2018, 05:35 PM)sandy Wrote: ...............

It seems like we might all be having the same issue with the servers, according to archee's other forum post
"Gravitysensation moved to a new server"

which could explain the bad serial / unreliable connection, it seems to only do it the 'first connection', so there could be some sort of firewall / handshake protocol on the new server?
From the debugging I've done, TT does send and receive the initial packets... so i'm not too sure... hmm

and as far as crashes go, you'll have to wait for archee to fix that, or wait until I release my project Big Grin
"or wait until I release my project Big Grin"

New project?  Do tell!!  :-)
(03-07-2018, 02:01 AM)Aldibar Wrote: "or wait until I release my project Big Grin"

New project?  Do tell!!  :-)

More info here: http://www.gravitysensation.com/forum/sh....php?tid=3

The basic idea is to 'refresh' TT a tiny bit, not changing anything major tho, well for now atleast.
Also the custom server software will be very useful if TT's servers ever go offline for any reason.

While the idea might seem cool, a simple mod to freshen up the game, that's not mainly why I'm working no this...
I won't spoil it yet until I'm further along with development, but its something very close to TT, and it will be really exciting for any TT player. Wink

anyways, not to derail the thread, back on-topic.

archee pls fix tt, I can't mod with these faulty packets / crashes lol
(03-04-2018, 05:35 PM)sandy Wrote: Hey - finally managed to get on to the forum! Seems like I registered ages ago but could never get the activation email to be sent (or at least I never received it). 

Don't know what's happened with Tricky Truck, but it's been crashing since the beginning of February. Did something change with the server? Track 17257 (ChinaMegaStorv3) cannot be played for me. TT crashes immediately when I try to load it or show the preview. I'm sure it was crashing on other levels but I don't remember which and I now cannot get any other tracks to crash.

Also, TT is not recognising my serial number half of the time. My solution is to Quit and run TT again. Very frustrating!

I also have been having a bad time just as you describe, couldn't log in tpo this new forum for months, and TT doesn't connect to the server every other time, so every time I play I have to start it twice. Also now there are two tracks that immediately crash the game on my computer:

17255 Trap of the Mind and
17295 Turkiye Afyon 03

I also reloaded the newest version of the game in case it was a version issue, but that didn't make a difference.

I wondered if it was a memory issue, since my computer tends to get really slow when playing a game with dozens of moving objects (eg: CPU 250% sort of messages at top of screen), but this crashing and not connecting to server problem is new, not something that has happened before. Luckily I have had to travel a lot for work and don't get to play as much... but that's not a solution.